Hazardous Waste Disposal in Lansing, MI
Hazardous waste disposal in Lansing, MI is provided by ADCO which is a waste management company offering services throughout the Lansing area. ADCO is a full-service waste management company offering cradle to grave waste management type services for all types of hazardous and non-hazardous waste stream you may find at your facility. ADCO offers waste generators a wide range of disposal and treatment options for both their hazardous and non-hazardous wastes as well even radioactive waste!
Options for all Types of Hazardous & Radioactive Waste in Lansing
ADCO has disposed of thousands of pounds of waste generated throughout Central Michigan over the past number of years. Some waste management services offered to waste generators in and near Lansing, MI by ADCO is properly disposing of hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams, chemical waste profiling, lab packing, Oil waste pump-outs, even radioactive/nuclear waste disposal. Whether you a very small quantity generator (VSQG) or a large quantity generator (LQG), ADCO is ready to assist you with your waste disposal needs.
ADCO offers all types and sizes of USDOT approved shipping containers to our customers and can even assist you with locating a supplier you may use on your own to save yourself more money! We even offer overpacking options if the shipping container the waste is contained in is not roadworthy and in need of being replaced. It’s true ADCO has assisted waste generators that are in very complex situations regarding proper disposal of their waste such as: having their waste contained in drums considered to be of an odd-ball size in nature, drums containing unknown contents which is a very common problem we are presented with, and overall unique projects where state and/or federal agencies are involved. ADCO is here to manage your project from beginning to end and will dispose of your waste only at a fully licensed and insured processing facility.
One Stop Shop Waste Disposal in Lansing
ADCO’s staff can prepare your hazardous waste profiles as well as shipping manifests for you. Our staff has prepared thousands of waste profiles over the years and is very familiar with this process which is ever changing. We are well aware that the paperwork you need to ship out hazardous wastes is very time consuming to prepare and often confusing for many which is why we prepare your waste profiles and shipping manifests for you with your authorization.
Hazardous waste profiles are prepared in-house by our staff that has many years of knowledge regarding working with waste processing facilities and will work to get the profiles approved on your behalf. Once your waste profiles are approved, we will work with you to schedule a mutually agreeable time to have the waste removed from your facility for disposal.
We Specialize in the Following Services in the Lansing Area:
Hazardous Waste Disposal
Lab packing / Laboratory Cleanouts
Non-Hazardous Waste Disposal
Radioactive Waste Disposal
Servicing Industrial Clients
Waste Remediation Projects
Here are Some Waste Disposal Guidelines Applicable in Lansing:
1. Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events: Many communities, including Lansing often host household hazardous waste collection events. These events provide residents with a safe and convenient way to dispose of household chemicals, paints, solvents, batteries, and other hazardous materials. These events are typically organized by local waste management agencies.
2. Permanent Collection Centers: Some areas have permanent collection centers where residents can drop off hazardous materials throughout the year. These centers are equipped to handle a variety of hazardous waste items safely.
3. Commercial Hazardous Waste Disposal: Businesses and industries that generate hazardous waste are subject to more stringent regulations. They usually need to work with licensed hazardous waste disposal companies that specialize in handling and disposing of these materials properly.
4. Recycling and Reuse: Some hazardous materials, such as certain types of electronics, can be recycled or refurbished. Many communities have dedicated recycling programs for electronic waste to prevent their improper disposal.
5. Proper Disposal Methods: It's important to follow the specific guidelines provided by your local waste management authority for the proper disposal of hazardous materials. This might involve sealing containers, labeling them correctly, and transporting them to the designated collection points.
6. Illegal Dumping: Improper disposal of hazardous waste, such as pouring chemicals down the drain or dumping them in regular trash, is illegal and can lead to serious environmental and legal consequences. It's important to handle hazardous waste responsibly.
ADCO Environmental Services, LLC handles all of your hazardous waste removal needs and delivers effective and affordable service.