Forms / Applications / Permits
Download and complete the necessary documents below. Completed documents may be submitted using the contact webform at the bottom of the page (unless specified otherwise).
South Carolina Waste Transport Permit Forms
1. View the SCDHEC Permit Instructions (please read carefully, any form mistakes will delay processing)
2. Download the SCDHEC Permit Application Form
3. Download the appropriate insurance documentation:
Insurance Letter (South Carolina, New Jersey, or Connecticut)
Insurance Letter (for all other states)
4. Download the Disposal Agreement
5. Download the Generator Certification Letter
6. Include a check for $200.00, made payable to “SCDHEC”. Two photocopies of the check must also be included with your application (as well as the check itself).
7a. Staple together one copy of the SCDHEC Permit Application Form, one photocopy of the check, and one copy of the Insurance Letter.
7b. Staple together the second copy of the SCDHEC Permit Application Form and the original check.
7c. Staple together the third copy of the Permit Application, the Insurance Letter, the Disposal Agreement, the Generator Certification, and a photocopy of the check.
8. Mail items 7a, 7b, and 7c to:
ATTN: Len Warbiany
17650 Duvan Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Illinois Permit Application
ADCO Services Waste Inventory Report
Perma-Fix / DSSI Mixed Waste Profile
Tritium (H-3) Exit Sign Disposal Quote
Click here to download the radioactive self luminous exit sign disposal information chart.
Nuclear Gauges / Radioactive Sources